If you’re searching for plans this 3-day weekend, LOOK NO FURTHER!
The weekends can go by quickly when you’re having fun! Squeeze in all the fun you can by planning out your Presidents’ Day weekend packed full of events, trips, and even a little shopping! Don’t let planning stress you out, use our guide to find local events and activities in order to have a great time. It’s important to take advantage of every possible moment!
- Get dressed up for the 11th Annual Red Heart Ball benefitting the Ronald McDonald House Central Valley.
- Take a day trip to Yosemite National Park or Shaver Lake to escape the robust city life for a day and enjoy the beautiful nature that our backyard has to offer! Shaver Lake is just a 40-minute drive from Renaissance at Bella Vista, our beautiful foothill community located near Millerton Lake.
- The Merced Farmers market is in full effect this Saturday, February 17th. Take a stroll through the original Merced certified farmers’ market to find all kinds of goodies.
- Catch the Fresno Monsters battle it out on fresh ice at Selland Arena in downtown Fresno.
- Art, Music, and Wine – Enjoy live piano music and original art exhibitions, while sipping on wine this Sunday, February 18th from 2:30-4:30 pm. The best part is, admittance is free of charge!
- Need a good laugh to kick off this 3-day weekend? Head down to the Saroyan theatre on Friday February 16th to see the Strange times 2018 tour Joe Rogan.
- Valentines Dinner Dance – Continue the Valentine’s Day festivities and head down to The Visalia Pride Lions Club on February 17th for a day of music, dancing, and food!
- Find the best deals for Presidents’ Day at Sierra Vista Mall, River Park Shopping Center and Fashion Fair Mall. Our brand new Nuovo Terraces community is conveniently located right across from Sierra Vista Mall and Cinema.
- Visit Roeding Park for an adventurous weekend at the Fresno Chaffee Zoo.
- Take a trip to the Castle Air Museum to explore over 70 collections of aircrafts. The museum is less than 15 minutes from our Bellevue Ranch community in Merced.