Summer is in full swing, and long days and warm nights are what summer is all about! We hope you have been soaking up the sun and enjoying it so far! If you’re looking for some summer activities to do, we’ll help you out! Summer’s for relaxing, so let us do the heavy lifting.
SUMMER NIGHTS IN FRESNO/CLOVIS
Fresno and Clovis both have great summer nightlife to keep you entertained all season long! We’ve done our research, and here are some of our favorites:
Friday evenings, Old Town Clovis hosts a bustling Farmers Market filled with live music and smiling faces! Fresno also has amazing Farmers Markets on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (Kern Street and Riverpark respectively).
- On The Edge, a little coffee shop in Downtown Clovis has live music every Friday/Saturday/Sunday for you and the whole family to enjoy! https://www.facebook.com/ontheedge.coffeehouse/
- If you love country music and outdoor concerts, this next one is a must-attend for the entire family: Kiss Country hosts The 5 Dollar Summer Concert Series every year in Woodward Park! https://www.ksks.com/events/
- Laser tag and go-cart racing at MB2 in Clovis https://www.mb2raceway.com/
- Ice skating at Gateway Ice Center in Fresno https://www.gatewayicecenter.com/
- A brand new virtual reality arcade off of Palm called Immerse.in https://imm3rse.in/
- An escape room in Clovis where you can test out the family’s skills and work together to escape! http://thegreatescapeclovis.com/
We just touched the tip of the iceberg on all that can be done this summer, now it’s up to you to go have all the fun!
Wild Waters/The Island
Stay cool this summer at Wild Water Adventure Park and The Island Water Park! Wild Water is located just outside of Clovis, on Shaw, and boasts a cooling 52-acres of water-rides and activities. The Island Water Park is right outside of Fresno, off Highway 99 and Barstow, and has a handful of water attractions for the kids, but more importantly, it has the Waimea Lazy River…which we highly recommend! Remember to put on some sunblock, then sit back and relax.
Either one of these two attractions is perfect for beating the heat and having a good time with the family!
Did you know that Chukchansi Park also hosts a Professional Soccer Club? The Fresno Grizzlies have been sharing the park with The Fresno Foxes since March 2018, and if you haven’t been to a game yet, put it on your calendar. The energy is high and the food is good! There is seating for everyone: the rowdy fan, the quiet onlooker, the cheering family, and everyone in between. Grab the family and go see what the hubbub is all about! ¡Somos Zorros!
Enjoy your summer, and stay cool! We know some of you took advantage of the pool sized lots that Bonadelle Neighborhoods offers, and are enjoying that mini-backyard paradise all summer long! Blow up those floaties and float through summer in comfort!