We are happy to work with realtors and brokers to help them get their clients into a Bonadelle Neighborhoods home.
The guidelines include:
- Your client cannot be one of Bonadelle Neighborhoods current prospects or an existing sale.
- Bonadelle Neighborhoods will only use our Deposit Receipt and Escrow Instructions.
- We will sign a Broker Cooperation letter setting forth the commission to be paid.
- All Buyers must use Premier Mortgage company to receive our incentives.
- Agents must accompany and register their prospect on their first visit to Bonadelle Neighborhoods. Welcome Center agreement subject to change without notice.
- Seller agrees to pay a referral fee based on the price of the home excluding all lot premiums and upgrades. This fee will be payable at the close of escrow.
- Broker must be a member of MLS to receive a referral fee.
- The registration is valid for a maximum of 90 days.
* Cooperative fee varies by community.